Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Digital Dreams

A little photo diary of Digital Dreams here on the blog today. I didn't take my camera but got some decent shots with my phone. The music festival was held at what used to be Ontario Place down by the lake with four stages. Great location! I had an awesome time and saw some awesome DJs. Except for a crazy downpour Sunday evening the weather was fantastic. A bit hot but not too bad once the sun went down. I had such a good time listening to great music and spending time with my girls. I saw a bunch of acts including Justice, Nervo, Dash Berlin, Eric Prydz. Tiesto was the headliner on Sunday. I have to say by that time we were a bit burnt out but we managed to see some of his show. Couldn't miss Tiesto! My favourites were The Crystal Method on Saturday and Sharam on Sunday. The energy those guys had on stage was palpable. Got the crowd, and myself, dancing and really into the music. We went to dance and thats what we did!  
Hope all you Canadians had a great Canada Day. Have a good day. Happy July!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig