Friday, 25 July 2014

Je t'aime

T-shirt: Zara | Pants: Joe Fresh | Shoes: Adidas

Oh Friday how I love you. I especially love this particular one because it is the start of a 5 day weekend for me. Thats right, I am off until Wednesday and I am super excited. So nice to have a few days to relax, do you own thing and run some errands that just never get done (like...defrosting the freezer!). I will be going to my parents for a couple days and because they live in the country it will feel like I am escaping to a cottage. Looking forward to that. So TGIF!! Wishing you a fantastic weekend! 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. lovely top!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trainers :) Enjoy your extended weekend lol X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit. i love your shoes!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit - adore the trainers!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous look<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top is amazing, love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig