Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Resort Ready

Hope your week is going well. I had a great 5 days off. I spent the last 3 days at my parents' hanging out with family. Always nice to escape the city for a few days and relax with good company. Onto my outfit...I am not going to a resort this summer but if I was this is what I would wear. I feel it has a very chill resort-vibe that would be great in the hot sun, hanging out by a pool with a drink in hand. I love maxi dresses, a real staple for the summer months. I will make do this summer with the Ontario beach scene. However, if I do make it down to a resort sometime I have my outfit ready! Wishing you a good day.
Dress: Mendocino | Hat & Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters | Sandals: Havaianas

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is such a great resort look! The dress looks incredible on you!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back from a break too
    U look great girl, love the maxi
    I am living in maxi's this summer
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look girl!! Perfect for a resort vaca! Wish I was going in one!! Xo
    McKenna
    Stylewaltz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for summer hats!!! just wore one myself! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I really love the dress, very pretty print! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great vacation, it is so nice to be able to get out of the city for a bit and spend time with family. Great ouftit, I love a maxi dress for the summer!
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig