Friday, 18 July 2014

Sister Sarah's Cake Shop

Hello and happy Friday! Hope you had a nice week.
On Tuesday my mom, sister and I went to Centre Island. We took a boat cruise to the island and spent the afternoon walking around. Luckily it didn't rain and ended up being a very nice sunny day. We went out for lunch and had ice cream. We also walked around the little farm they had and saw the sweetest foal grazing with its mother. Such a lovely sight to see. If you are looking for something to do in Toronto I recommend the boat ride. You get a lovely view of the city. The island is a nice escape from the city. There is a little beach! 
Wishing you a great weekend!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a nice place. :)
    rinx
    theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the horses ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!I like this photos!
    I love your style and your blog.
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know.
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and style! If you're ever looking for a gorgeous handmade leather bag check out www.karlavargas.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics :)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice photos!

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig