Friday, 22 August 2014

Augtober

I had a little chuckle the other morning when I saw the term "Augtober" used to describe the current weather here in Ontario on The Weather Network. The weather has certainly cooled down this past week. So much that last weekend I wore a jacket to work - a jacket! Didn't really want to bring one of those out for at least another two weeks. But I guess it is nearing the end of August which means more transitional pieces need to be added to one's outfit.

Speaking of transitional pieces...I bought this kimono jacket a few weeks ago from Urban Outfitters. The print caught my eye right away. I love how it falls off the shoulders in a slouchy relaxed way. Pair it with some boots over a summer item and I am good for Augtober...maybe add some tights when the sun goes down. 

So excited it's Friday. I have the next four days off which I will be spending with good company, good food and beautiful scenery. Wishing you a great weekend. TGIF !  
Kimono Jacket: Ecote (Urban Outfitters) | Romper: Club Monaco | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Zara
Thanks for stopping by!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. now thats a new word to describe weather
    we still have sun all day
    i loveyour kimono , such nice pattern it has
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kimono! What a great transition piece! I bet you can wear that a ton this fall too!
    coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Outfit ,looks fantastic!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look and pictures! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your combo !

    http://linselfportrait.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit, you look gorgeous!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kimono jacket! I need to get one of those!

    xo T.
    Initialed

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig