Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Hello! Hope all you Canadians enjoyed your long weekend. This is a little recap of how I spent my long weekend - at Veld! Veld is a dance music festival held at Downsview Park in Toronto. After the crazy fun my sister and friend had at Digital Dreams we decided to try the other huge summer dance festival in the city. It was awesome! The crowd was a lot of fun, full of great energy, good vibes and cool costumes. It felt more like a festival than Digital being in a field (note to readers - do not wear flip flops if going to a festival held in a grassy field...). Luckily it did not rain. There is an airport at Downsview and it was really neat to see the planes flying in above the stage. The line up was amazing. On Saturday I saw Ingrosso and Armin Van Buuren - both fantastic. Everyone I saw on Sunday was also great - Tommy Trash, Zedd, Knife Party and (drumroll) Calvin Harris. I walked in with very high expectations for both Knife Party and Calvin and they were met. 
Dance, dance and then dance some more! Have a great Tuesday.     
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great long weekend. Love the pics!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your dress!! It looks like you had such an amazing time. I haven't heard of Veld before but you've convinced me I will have to check it out next time I'm in the TO area at the appropriate time :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for music festivals!! this looks like a lot of fun!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast! You look gorgeous!

    xo,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig