Monday, 18 August 2014

Million Miles Away

London....check. New York....check. Paris....check. Milan....not yet but perhaps one day! I have a couple of weeks off in the fall and I have been thinking about where to go for a vacation. There are so many great places to visit that it's hard to decide where to go. I am having a lot of fun reading up on different cities, hotel and flight deals and checking out Google street views. I will definitely go somewhere in Europe. The cities, culture, history and art are so diverse and amazing all over Europe that how does one decide? I have considered Dublin, Berlin, Stockholm and Barcelona. However, I am steering toward Amsterdam. It looks like a very cool city. I would love to see where the magic of the Dutch art geniuses happened (shout out to Rembrandt, Vermeer and Van Gogh). I will let you know my final decision once I book my flight. It will probably be in the next few days!  

Hope you had a good weekend. Wishing you a good start to the week.   
London, 2013
New York, 2011
Paris, 2008
T-shirt: Topshop | Jeans: BDG (Urban Outfitters) | Shoes: Call it Spring

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOve your look!! The colour of jeans just amazing
    Kisses
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig