Wednesday, 20 August 2014

My Daughters' Garden

Thought I would do a photo profile of my Mom's store, My Daughters' Garden. I mentioned last week on the blog that it is great to discover Canadian style and design so here is some outdoor design handmade in Canada! Everything is handcrafted by my mom and dad on their farm. They make potting tables, benches, garden signs as well as other seasonal pieces for the home and garden. Many of the pieces are made from century old barnboard. The unique designs make for a lovely addition to any garden, illustrated here in my mother's beautiful gardens. I love taking pictures of my parents' property, especially in the summer when all the plants and flowers are in bloom. My mom does a fantastic job of styling her handcrafted works into her lovely garden.  
You can check out My Daughters' Garden online here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig