Monday, 11 August 2014

Something Old, Something New

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. The weather here in Toronto was lovely all weekend. On Saturday I decided to take a stroll along Queen West. I stopped by the Toronto Flower Market and admired the beautiful displays of bouquets and sunflowers. I also visited the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art for the first time, lovely space. I also did a little window shopping and picked up this stylish kimono-jacket from Zumel & Co. I love the print and cut. 
A great little transitional piece for late summer and early fall. 

My sister went to a wedding this past weekend which got me thinking of what I would wear to a wedding if I was going to one this summer. This outfit is what I decided I would wear. The dress is an oldie but goodie. I got it a couple years ago but I think the colour and style still holds up. The colours of the jacket and dress complement eachother so well! 
A little something old and something new, always a good combo for any outfit.
Wishing you a good week. Happy Monday!
Jacket Kimono: Ambiance (from Zumel & Co) | Dress: Club Monaco | Shoes: BEBE | Clutch: Vintage

Check out Zumel & Co on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the print of that jacket! So pretty!
    -Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, the dress looks amazing.

    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. modest chic look!! love the blazer/jacket! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! loving your jacket kimono!

    styleandchocoalates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gorgeous
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig