Thursday, 7 August 2014

Zig Zag

Hope your week is going well. A bit of a boho 70s vibe going on here with this wicked dress and fun hat. This dress is by Pink Stick, an Australian label that design cutting-edge clothing. I was intrigued when I bought this dress so I checked them out online. They have some awesome pieces with fierce cuts are very cool patterns and colours. This dress caught my eye right away and when I tried it on I knew I had to get it. I love the wild pattern and colours. It falls so nicely on the body. I was wearing it the other weekend when my sister and I did some grocery shopping at Loblaws. We walked by Joe Fresh and I tried this hat on and it went so well with my outfit! Such a classic summer look. 
Two more sleeps until the weekend! Wishing you a pleasant Thursday.
Dress: Pink Stitch | Hat: Joe Fresh | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters | Sandals: Ardene

Photos taken on the grounds of My Daughters' Garden

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. never heard of this Australian label , but the dress is sooo pretty .. looks great on you
    i like the combo with hat
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely maxi dress! I love the chevron pattern and the back detailing. You look lovely!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so adorable..simply beautiful
    love the dress...I must say those aviators add an edge to the girly ensemble
    xx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print of this dress! Too cute!
    -Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so gorgeous :)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute dress you have!! =))

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress!

    xoxo,
    Hanna from http://ledolcewonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the boho vibe with that dress, such a pretty colour as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty dress! Love it with the hat.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very lovely, as always. Have an amazing brand new week!:D


    Kenny,
    WHAT KENNY HEARTS
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like your outfit :) Maybe you can check out and comment on my blog http://blogdejust.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig