Monday, 1 September 2014

Animal Kingdom

Hello! Hope all you Canadians and Americans are enjoying the long weekend we are lucky to have. I've been having a great weekend so far. It has actually felt like summer! I went out for dinner and drinks with friends Saturday night and spent the day with my sister and brother on Sunday. So great to have Monday off! 

This dress has been one of my favourites this summer. It is by a Canadian womenswear label Gentle Fawn. I have seen the label featured on a few blogs and checked them out online. They have great feminine pieces with unique prints, as demonstrated here with their paradise dress. I was excited to see this dress in a store (on sale!) and try it on. I love the trendy tropical print and relaxed fit. The print is quite summery but I am hoping I will be able to carry it into the fall. That may work if paired with tights, boots and a cardigan. If that works out I will let you know. 

Wishing you a good start to September. Happy Labour Day! 
These photos were taken in front of the Woodstock Museum in Southwestern Ontario. Feminist fun fact - the second woman to be elected mayor in Canada was in Woodstock. Bernadette Smith was elected in 1951 and held the mayor's chair until 1956. 
Dress: Gentle Fawn | Sandals: Ardene | Purse: Kate Spade 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Beautiful Dress ,the Pictures are gorgeous!

    big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonito look, el vestido es precioso. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress! i love it <3

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this drsss and the pictures are great! Sounds like a fun weekend!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig