Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Bittersweet Symphony

My sister and I were talking over the weekend about how Labour Day weekend is bittersweet. It's nice to have a three day weekend but it signals the end of summer, and for many, the start of school. I always feel like September is a fresh beginning. There is still a third of the year to get some new year resolutions done. The fresh beginning feeling probably goes back to the many....many years I was in school. Good luck to those going back to the books! 

I had a great summer, one of the best in years. It started with a trip to Montreal over Victoria Day weekend back in May and it has been non-stop fun since. I thought I would share the last of my summer photos with you this week. 
Hope you had a nice long weekend. Happy Tuesday! 
Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i think is is called enjoying summer, u look so pretty, loved the bacl skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your etno skirt!!!
    love your inspirations and animalls <3333
    cute!
    you look like so positive person! great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great photos ! I also had one of the greatest holiday ever. ! Kisses ! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig