Thursday, 18 September 2014

Daily Dutch Reads

I leave for Amsterdam this weekend! So in honour of my Dutch travels I thought I would do a post on Dutch bloggers that I read regularly. These stylish ladies are a few of my favourite bloggers. They are great for fashion and photography inspiration. 
They all bring their own unique look to the fashion blog scene.  
If all the ladies in Amsterdam are as stylish as these fashionable ladies, 
I might just spend my whole trip sitting at a cafe and people watching. 
Style by Jules
Style by Jules Jules always has fresh takes on classic pieces. Her outfits are chic and she always looks effortlessly put together! The layout of her blog has a stylish aesthetic that suits her outfit posts. Also love her Monday inspiration posts! 
Follow Jules on Bloglovin' and Instagram
Anne Stikvoort
Anne Stikvoort I've been following Anne since I got into blogging. She's got amazing photos from her travels all over Europe and most recently Africa! Love her outfit posts for style inspiration. Such a beautiful girl with fabulous fashion taste! 
Follow Anne on Bloglovin' and Instagram 
Hermina
Hermina A feminine flair combined with an urban edge. That's how I would describe Hermina's awesome style. She always has fun unique pieces and she always has such gorgeous hair! 
Follow Hermina on Bloglovin' and Instagram 
Raspberry & Rouge 
Raspberry & Rouge Rebecca always brings it with her urban chic outfits and accessories. Love the different angles of her photos, offering fresh perspectives for every outfit.
Follow Rebecca on Bloglovin' and Instagram  
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Sarah, the post looks great and I hope you will enjoy your time in Amsterdam!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never visited any of these blogs! Love finding new stylish gals to follow, such fabulous urban looks, perfect for what I'm going for next season! Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment love, hope to see you back soon!

    Xo- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful dutch girls
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely polka playsuit :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig