Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Maxed Out

This will be my last summer outfit post. Might as well end with a classic summer dress that I have had for a few years. The print, colours and style scream summer. I have mentioned before that I love maxi dresses. This is the one thing I will really miss about the summer - a flowy light maxi dress. I am putting this bad boy away for next year.

I had Tuesday off so it's back to work for me. Three day week is not so bad, not so bad at all. Hope your week is going well. Happy Humpday!  
Dress: H&M | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 

Photos taken on the grounds of My Daughters' Garden
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is such a pretty maxi! I really love the floral print. You look lovely!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. last summer outfit but the best one , i loved the colorful dress on you
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad to see summer go but I love that you ended it with this beautiful floral maxi dress! The print is beautiful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, I love the photos :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of that maxi dress! Great photos

    Made in Mauve | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print is beautiful!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy guapa, el vestido es precioso. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great you got to wear it again. So pretty!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I don't think you can ever have too many maxis (or wear them too much). They are perfect for so many occasions!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, love maxi dresses. Hope it stays warm for awhile so we can wear them for a little longer!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig