Thursday, 11 September 2014

Milkin' It

Hello! Hope your week is going well. I had a few days off and spent them with family celebrating my birthday and my sister's birthday. My sister and I went out Saturday night and saw Kaskade. 
He puts on a great live show with lots of energy and enthusiasm, recommended! 

On Tuesday I tagged along with my parents to Canada's Outdoor Farm Show held annually in Woodstock, Ontario. It's huge with about 40, 000 visitors showcasing the latest in farm machinery and technology. It was fun to be able to sit in the tractors. A highlight for me was sitting in the combine, crazy! Great to see a show devoted to the Canadian farming industry. 

Hope you have a good day, happy Thursday!
Don't hate me because I'm adorable 
Time to sit back and relax after a long day.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. 40000 visitors , that soubds like a great show
    the huge cow , too cute
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such awesome photos ! I never seen a machine so big before !! You look like you had a great time :)

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an awesome time! And happy belated bday:)

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice and fun photos dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Looks like such a fun time! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig