Monday, 15 September 2014

Prints Charming

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. I had some all-you-can-eat sushi Saturday night and went out for brunch on Sunday. The weather was very nice, that perfect September warm breeze and golden sun. It is fun to wear boots again! 

This fun and stylish dress is from the clothing line eShakti. They offer a wide range of dresses, tops and bottoms designed for all shapes and sizes. They offer clothing for women sizes 0 to 36 which is a nice guarantee that they will have your size! You can also choose the sleeve type and length of your top or dress. There are also certain garments that allow you to choose the neck line. I had a lot of fun deciding on the sleeve type and length of my dress. It was actually shown as a top but I wanted it longer so I could wear it with tights and leggings. I really like how that turned out. 

Love the print of this dress. The print and colour combination caught my eye right away. The fit is great, something I can wear to work or dress up for a night out. I love it with the tights and boots. Great transitional piece for fall. 
Will be great paired with a cardigan or blazer come October.   

Check out eShakti online

Receive 10% off your regular priced eShakti purchase with the code sarahjustinestyles through October 4 2014
Dress c/o eShakti | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 
Check out eShakti on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram

Thank you eShakti for supporting SarahJustineStyle
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the print of the dress! :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on this dress is lovely! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on this dress is so pretty!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in that printed dress!

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit dear! I love the dress!
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I absolutely love the dress and the shoes are amazing too! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is gorgeous! I really love the print and eShakti is so awesome! I love how you can customize everything! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend I hope your week is just as great!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit !! :)

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely. I adore the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the title of the post, and that print really is gorgeous :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dress and lovely boots :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look !!!
    The print of this dress is very nice !!!

    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig