Monday, 20 October 2014

By The Sea

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. Here are some photos from my afternoon spent in the lovely town of Volendam. The town is located by the Ij lake, not far from Amsterdam. It is a popular tourist destination in the Netherlands and when you visit you know why. There is a beautiful harbour with cute shops and restaurants. I tasted the best cheese I have ever had. The views of the lake were breathtaking. So picturesque. I'm glad I had my camera with me! 

Monday is here yet again. Wishing you a good start to the week! 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The pictures turned out so nice and I love your camel trench coat!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's nice to hear that you started your Monday right! :) Are those cow's skin?

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sea view
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so beautiful! It looks like a lovely place. Hope you have a great week ahead!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures!!! specially the ones where you show the architecture and the gorgeous views!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers...!

    Sara
    XX

    www.notesfromastylist.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig