Friday, 10 October 2014

Haarlem

I spent an afternoon in the lovely town of Haarlem, about a 20 minute train ride from Amsterdam. There was a marathon going on so it was quite hectic! The town centre is beautiful with one of the most stunning churches I have ever seen. One of the main reasons I went to Haarlem was to check out the Frans Hals museum. Hals was one of the Dutch Masters for painting and the museum did not disappoint. I ended up spending more time in there than expected. Beautiful paintings! 
It was a gorgeous day, perfect for walking. 

I did not have my camera with me while in Haarlem but I managed to snap a few decent pics with my phone. I had a little fun playing around with some photo editing options for these pics. Hope you enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians!  
Have a great weekend! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! I've never been before but I would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, amazing place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos, the architecture and scenery looks so pretty, and those chips look delicious!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Pictures Sarah...and such a beautiful place....now i so wanna go there...thanx for sharing...i am a crazy cat lady so a lil biased towards the last pic...loved that beauty...

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig