Monday, 6 October 2014

I amsterdam

Hello! I'm back! I had an awesome two weeks in Amsterdam, what a cool city. My trip was jam packed with sight seeing, museum hopping, shopping and ofcourse snapping a few photos. Hope you enjoy this photo diary, offering a glimpse of the city through my lens. I look forward to sharing with you my adventures in Holland. 
Amsterdam is a beautiful city full of beautiful people, architecture, art and canals. 
After a two week break it feels great to be blogging again. I have alot of photos of my trip so stay tuned. 

Hope you had a good weekend. Have a great start to the week! 
Thanks for reading! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow! What a really nice place. I can see that you really had so much fun. If given the chance, I would really visit Amsterdam. :)
    rinx
    Pretty check my blog and have some time to read. :) thank you!
    link: http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your photos are absolutely gorgeous! I've never been to Amsterdam, but from what I've heard, I'm sure it's a great place to visit!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to visit Amsterdam again soon! Nice snapshots!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looove Amsterdam! I have to come back! great photos :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing photos. I would love to sit in one of those chairs along the river and enjoy a latte and the view.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig