Friday, 17 October 2014

Monki Madness

This kimono is another purchase from Amsterdam. It is from the ultra cool store Monki. I remember going to a Monki store in London last year and really liked it. So I was excited to see one in Amsterdam! This time I decided to actually buy something from this awesome brand. They only have stores in Europe and Asia so it's fun to bring something back that is a bit different. Ofcourse I suppose you could shop online. They have some very cool clothing! 

I love kimonos. They are a great layering piece. I love the print of this one. Such beautiful colours. The relaxed fit and length make for a fashionable look. So excited to sport this badboy for fall.

TGIF! Wishing you a happy and safe weekend.
Check out Monki online at www.monki.com
Kimono: Monki | Dress: Wilfred from Aritzia | Boots: Urban Outfitters

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. That is an amazing cardigan! And that it's from a unique place makes it so much more special. I love the colors!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kimono is gorgeous! It looks like a watercolour painting :) I vaguely remember hearing of Monki before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fabulous kimono! I love the print and it looks awesome layered over your outfit! That brand sure does sound amazing I wish there was one here but I guess that is what makes it special as not everyone will have something from there!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love monki too, such a nice outfit there :)

    x vonyll
    http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look as always ! lovely and original ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kimonos too!!! As you said, they are so easy to style and they give you that effortless chic look everytime! yours is lovely, love the colors!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't bought a kimono for myself yet and I'm seeing the trend everywhere. Thanks for this post, I would definitely look for kimonos in my next shopping mission! :)

    Sarah
    www.powderpurrfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kimono is awesome! And I love your pictures, great post!


    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your long cardigan ♥

    Visit my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun kimono! I love them. They are so easy to throw on over anything and look chic.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig