Monday, 13 October 2014

Smaak

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. It is so pretty outside now with the leaves turning colour! One thing I really enjoy about the fall. Two other things I enjoy about the fall weather: fall jackets and boots! I bought this jacket in Amsterdam. I go all the way to Amsterdam and end up buying something from H&M! But I saw this jacket, tried it on and had to have it. 
Another fall basic for my wardrobe. 

Amsterdam is a great city for shopping. They have some great boutiques and wonderful customer service. There is an area of the city called the Nine Streets full of cute cafes and stylish shops. This purse is from Smaak, a really cool Dutch label. They have an awesome boutique in the Nine Streets area. I've been looking for a new purse and this one is perfect. I love the colour. The fabulous shop assistant showed me there are a few ways to wear it and I was sold. It comes with a short and long strap. I love how it can be an over-the-shoulder day purse and turn into a clutch. This little beauty is going to get a lot of wear. Love it! 

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!
Jacket: H&M | Dress: French Connection | Boots: Nine West | Purse: Smaak
Check out Smaak online at smaakamsterdam.com

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loved your Jacket really..

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look, I love totally , however the nice boots ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig