Monday, 3 November 2014

Do Ya Have A Girlfriend?

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. I went out for Greek food on Saturday, so good. 
To balance that I hit the gym on Sunday. Weekends go by too fast, don't you think?

It has definitely cooled down. Which means time for chunky sweaters. I am loving this new Wilfred number I picked up at Aritzia a few weeks ago. It's a relaxed fit and slightly over sized. I believe it is often referred to as a boyfriend style. 
Cuddle buddy anyone? 

Happy November! Have a great start to the week.
Sweater: Wilfred Free from Aritzia | Tank: Joe Fresh | Skirt: Club Monaco | Shoes: Shoe the Bear
Hopefully Fall sticks around a little while longer! 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I know! I want fall to stick around instead of winter. Love the hunter green sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumper it looks so warm and cosy :)

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos <3 Great outfit :)

    Have a great day, Sarah! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combination, perfect fall outfit!! It's currently spring here in Australia :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely , lovely sweetie ! I love this look ! ♥ so cute and comfy style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Compliments fall so nicely :)

    Arica, xxo
    www.varnakandlollies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your jumper!! great color and fabric!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sweater (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm diggin the colour of your sweater. Great post :)

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing color of the sweater!
    xo,
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig