Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Wedding to Weekend

I was asked by Weddington Way to participate in their November Style Challenge. Weddington Way is an online boutique that offers bridesmaid dresses that have a party style. They offer a range of styles, cuts and colours that make lovely bridesmaid dresses. You can shop by colour, length of dress, price and fabric. Its a lot of fun to browse through all the wonderful dresses.  
The challenge was this: If you were asked to be a bridesmaid, how would you transform your bridesmaid dress from the traditional wedding ensemble to a weekend outfit? 
Challenge accepted...

Catch the Bouquet
Earrings: Swarovski | Clutch: Anthropologie | Shoes: Browns 

The dress I chose was the lovely Lela Rose bridesmaid dress. The fabric is a crinkle chiffon that has a flattering cut along the neckline and below the hips. It comes in a variety of colours of which I chose the classy but sexy Wild Berry. I think this colour would be great for a winter wedding and also a holiday cocktail party.  

For a wedding, it's all about simple elegance. A pair of stud earrings, pretty yet subtle sandals. 
I love this clutch, it adds just a pop of jazz to the outfit. 

Cocktail Hour
Necklace: French Connection | Clutch: Alexander McQueen | Shoes: Aldo 

I love this dress because it can easily be transformed into a sexy little number for a night out. The accessories I chose are not subtle but very sexy. I think this dress would look great with a statement necklace and pair of killer heels. A fun and unique clutch always finishes a night-out look. This Alexander McQueen beauty is just a tad out of my price range but great for inspiration. This outfit will take you from cocktails to the dance floor. Don't wait up...

Thank you Weddington Way for asking me to participate in your style challenge!

Check out Weddington Way's bridesmaid dresses online
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Every girl wanna a perfect wedding, it is romantic, and lovely. very important for life

    May i have the honor to invite you to my new post and spread your mind?

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have taken this lovely dress and styled it for a formal occasion to a weekend out! Both looks are stunning - the color is divine! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the cocktail pairing of the dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.vom
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge! I love that dress, the color is amazing and the accessories you picked are perfect! Love that feathered clutch!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely picked the right dress because if I am to choose as well, I would probably have chosen this one also. Love that you picked those shoes and clutch too.

    Have a great day, Sarah! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amsterdam - you have a great selection of photos.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig