Monday, 24 November 2014

Wrap Me Up

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. I went out for martinis Saturday night. Fancy. The weather warmed up a bit here in Toronto which was a nice change from the cold of last week. The snow has melted! 

I bought this cape/poncho from Topshop a couple of weeks ago and I am wearing it non-stop. 
Its great as a cover-up and also a scarf. Such a lovely classic pattern and beautiful colours. 
Until I can splurge and get my Burberry scarf this will definitely do. 
A great little number to wrap myself up in for the winter. 
Poncho Cape: Topshop | Sweater: Jacob | Jeans: Club Monaco | Shoes: Steve Madden
Wishing you a great start to the week!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love blanket scarves! They look so cozy, like this one :)

    If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it warmed up! It has been super chilly here lately. I love that wrap. The print and colors are fab!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cape!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poncho
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely poncho ! <3

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig