Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Be Here Now

Hello! Hope you had a nice holiday and spent it in the company of loved ones. Here is a little recap of my blog from 2014. A few of my favourite photos and outfits from this past year. It has been a great year and I have really enjoyed blogging about my travels, fashion and photography. I look forward to continuing my blog in the new year. Thanks for reading, I really appreciate the comments and support. Bring it on 2015! Now onto that new year resolutions list...


Happy New Year!!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What beautiful photos! And love your outfits! :)

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really beautiful pictures honey!!!

    Wish you and your beloved a happy new year, good luck and health!
    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely pictures :) Happy New Year!
    xx Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Looks like a fantastic year!
    I hope this one is as good.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great recap!!! :D you have such lovely outfits!!! great style!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig