Friday, 19 December 2014

Toronto Christmas Market

I took a walk around the Toronto Christmas Market at the Distillery District last weekend. I have been meaning to go for a couple of years now. It is very pretty especially when the sun goes down with all the twinkling lights. There is a beautiful Christmas tree lit up, lovely little shops and vendors and delicious holiday treats. It is on until this Sunday December 21st. If you are in Toronto I recommend it if you are looking for something festive to do. Be warned, it is very busy! 
Hope you have a good weekend. Hard to believe Christmas is next week!  

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Saw this on your Instagram feed and got really excited to see the rest. How I wish I can go there! Such a fun place to be in, loving all the vibrant lights :)

    By the way, I'd love for you to come over my blog. I have a new post up :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos! love it so much :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Christmas markets! Saw so many of them in Europe. This one looks so beautiful! I hope you had a lovely time. That snowman is super adorable.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a sucker for holiday markets!!! this is lovely! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the christmas vibe! beautiful pictures!



    New Outfit Post

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig