Monday, 12 January 2015

Blame it on the Night

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. The weather warmed up a bit here in Toronto on Sunday which was a nice change from the crazy cold. I bought this skirt from RW & Co (Canadian label!) back in December. I suppose it is more of a holiday look but I have decided to keep it on rotation for the entire winter season. I am styling it here for a night out look. Super fun for a night of dancing with friends or perhaps a super hot date? I will keep my options open. 

Wishing you a great start to the week. Happy Monday!  
Skirt: RW & Co | Shirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Bebe | Clutch: Le Chateau 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I love your outfit especially your skirt, it looks so chic :-) I followed you, hope you can follow back.
    Happy New Years!
    xoxo
    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Love that skirt on you :) You look so ready for a night out!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skirt is so pretty
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest :)

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wuaoooo I love your blog I hope you will like mine 

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit. I love the pop of the t-shirt

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit ! Love the top especially :) xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ! it's cold my sweetie ? Chic tastes , great choice in outfits, all is perfect , shirt to pump shoes ! I like so much, color and style. You are always different and so lovely and chic in all the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look beautiful! :) love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit! Love the color of the top and looks great with your skirt :)

    By the way, the second installment of my Blogging 101 series is live! Hope you can check it out.

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great combo, you look cool! and I love you hair :-)

    www.kikabibi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah,

    I love that skirt and the combo is perfect indeed for a date or night out! Lovely.

    Jo of Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig