Monday, 5 January 2015

Into The Wild

My first post of 2015. I hope everyone had a nice New Years spent with loved ones. Ahhhhh a new year. Something I love about the beginning of January, that feeling of fresh beginnings. Starting with a clean slate. I was on holiday mode up to this past weekend and now its time to start some new years resolutions. I spent some time reflecting on 2014 which was a great year for me. Now it's time to look forward. Always good to start the year on a positive note. I have a mental list of things I would like to accomplish this year. I am a big to-do list person and I think it's important to have goals and be realistic of what one can do in 12 months. Exercise more, read more, watch less TV and spend time with people that really care about you. Here's to fresh beginnings! 
Shirt: All Saints | Leggings: TNA | Boots: Urban Outfitters
Starting 2015 off with a howl!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Cute shirt! Just love your boots! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    Would you like to follow eachother other on twitter? We are: twitter.com/floralssmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool tshirt , hope you have a great 2015
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm new to blogging, and I saw you were from Toronto! It's good to see other Canadian bloggers out there! happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! :)
    x from Poland, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print on the tee! And you are killing it in these boots! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print! You look fabulous!

    Enter to win $50 dollar of store credit to White Plum today on the blog!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit, dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Double thumbs up for read more and exercise more! I'm going to do these as well. Great outfit! :)

    Have a nice day, Sarah! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your top, great post! :)

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig