Monday, 9 February 2015

Fresh Start

Hello! It has been over three weeks since my last post. I have been on hibernation mode for the last few weeks, too cold to do anything productive! I decided to jazz up the blog and got a new design from pipdig . I am loving how it turned out. Gives the blog a more polished and sleek look. If you have a blog and are looking for a new design I recommend pipdig. They have tons of great templates for Blogger and Wordpress. An easy and relatively cheap way to refresh your blog.  

I bought this kimono from French Connection which continues my love affair with kimonos. I could wear one everyday. They go with everything and are a fantastic layering piece. I love this one for its crocodile pattern, colour and shape. Looks great with the pop of pink underneath. 

Hope you had a good weekend. As you can see from these pics Toronto got dumped with snow. I saw DJ Sharam on Saturday night, loving the deep house!! Have a great start to the week.  
Kimono: French Connection | Top: Aritzia | Jeans: Club Monaco | Boots: Nine West | Necklace: Forever 21

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. thats such a pretty outfit, loved the kimono
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kimono! It looks lovely on you.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that outfit and so much snow!

    www.mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I love this! You look so pretty in the pictures! And the snow, oh my god ^^
    I love your blog honey, would you like to follow each other on GFC? I would love it so much! Let me know :)
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | WIN YOUR FAVORITE DRESS WITH ONLY ONE COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so muchhhhh snow.....kudos u could click photographs in that kinda snow....awesome outfit.....The kimono is to die for....happy V day

    Anie
    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain. Winter is struggle for fashion bloggers.The days when we get terrible weather I haven't done any photos and felt always so bad yet it have gave me time to daydreaming new look pairings. You look lovely in your kimono look.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Your kimino is so nice!
    I know how it is, here in Portugal is always raining in winter so it's difficult to take pictures for the blog too :)
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cool chic vibes of your look ! so lovely as always , cute and chic tunic and boots ! Perfect ! ♥ However for the nice colors !

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig