Thursday, 19 February 2015

Home Life

southwestern ontario farm canada
southwestern ontario farm
Hello! Hope you are having a good week. It was a long weekend here in Ontario this past weekend and I spent it at my parents' house. Here are a few random images from the weekend. So nice to relax and spend time with family and pets. I saw The Imitation Game with my mom, definitely worth the Oscar buzz it has been receiving. I also saw a Tom Thomson painting at the Woodstock Art Gallery, a beautiful piece of Canadian art history.
Wishing you a great Thursday.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. what a beautiful snow view
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! This home looks so comfy and cozy and I love the pictures of the snow.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good eye for photography, these are beautiful! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks cold there!! You have such cute pets
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! your animals are so cute

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics...... ur cat and dog are extremely cute...... :D

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig