Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Map of Amsterdam

Hope your week is going well. I completely forgot about this sweater I purchased in Amsterdam back in the fall. It was still neatly wrapped in tissue in my closet. I love the print, a map of the city of Amsterdam! Such a cool idea. Amsterdam has a neat layout which makes for a fun and hip design for a shirt. Another soft and cozy sweater is just what I need for this cold Canadian winter happening right now. What a treat to find something "new" in your closet! 
Happy Humpday! 
Sweater: Tim City | Jeans: Second Clothing | Hat: Danier | Boots: Urban Outfitters

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great pictures and lovely jumper :) You're so lucky to have all that snow! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater! And yes, I am so jealous you got to go to Amsterdam! It's in my travel bucket list too :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following. I'm now following you back my dear, I'm no 99!
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | WIN YOUR FAVORITE DRESS WITH ONLY ONE COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look cool , nice sweatshirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely... If you will we can follow each other, just let mw know, dear. I always follow back.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply and pretty cool ! I'm fan again ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an original design! I would love to have one of London or New York.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig