Monday, 2 March 2015

The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break

oak and fort
Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. I have been sick the last few days and spent my weekend in bed, not fun. Due to my sick situation I spent an embarrassingly large amount of time watching TV. Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe were a huge part of my life for a few days. Sometimes that is just the way things have to be when you're not feeling well and can't get out of bed. It is good to lose yourself in a tv show for a bit and escape the reality of being sick. However, there comes a time when you watch so much TV that you are like hey, I need to live my own life and stop watching TV. So, when I felt a little stronger, I started to read which was more intellectually stimulating. Something about reading a book feels more rewarding than watching TV. Luckily I am feeling better and hope to actually do something productive this week! I am limiting myself to one episode of Friends a day. 
Ok maybe 2 episodes....  
Wishing you a good week. Happy March!    
oak and fort
I bought this cardigan from the Vancouver-based line Oak + Fort. They have a lovely little boutique on Queen West downtown Toronto. I love their minimalist vibe. I have been wearing this cardigan a lot. It's great over my summer dresses. Looking forward to wearing it as a jacket in the spring.
I was feeling discouraged and blah this weekend. I came across this quote which I found inspiring:
 "The two things you can control in life are your effort and your attitude."
oak and fort
Cardigan: Oak + Fort | Dress: Very J (from Kazuo) | Boots: Nine West
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love your long cardigan and great boots! You look perfectly wintery chic! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, you look so cozy

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look. Love the boots and the cardi. I also have a major Friends obsession,and now it's happening ith How I met your mother. I can't help it! I love good comedies.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is PERFECT! And the boots! Such a gorgeous outfit!
    I am also in love with the design of your blog, so simple and lovely!
    Hope you've had a great saturday,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with the others, I love your cardigan and boots!
    lol I can never get enough of Friends!! Have a great week! :)

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig