Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Holland

I thought I would share with you a few last photos from my trip to Amsterdam back in the fall. I like to look back on travel photos and reflect on the places I have been. The best part of traveling to a new place is taking photos of all the details and cityscapes. I don't really do that here in Toronto. I am always rushing to work, an appointment, errands etc. But when you're on holiday mode its different. I would like to try doing that more in Toronto. Going for a leisurely walk and taking in various details of the city. Perhaps I will try to do that this summer when the weather gets a bit warmer. Looking at old travel photos is also inspiration to travel to a new place! I would like to go somewhere this year, if time and finances allow it would be fun to plan another trip. We shall see. The year is still young. 

Wishing you a good day!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. so beautiful and i love those sprig flowers
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and i love those sprig flowers
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures !!!!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holland really looks perfect !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my travel goals. Awesome post!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures :)

    I need to go to Holland one day ! sounds great ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! I want to travel soon because of this post! :D
    Great post!

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures, I've never been to Holland but it's definitely on my to go list since it's so close. Everything really looks so picturesque! x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have always wanted to go to Holland! These pictures are beautiful! It's always fun taking pictures and exploring a new city :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to Holland but it is one of the places I would love to visit. Especially in the spring.

    Eleni xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig