Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Photo Diary

Here are a few photos I have taken with my phone over the last couple of weeks. I often don't have my Canon on me but sometimes you see something that would make a cool photo. My phone takes pretty good photos. I have walked by this "Choose Happy" wall painting a few times and it got me thinking. Such a simple and obvious phrase but something I don't necessarily do all the time. You probably don't either. But choosing to be happy is just that - a choice and up to you and only you. The mindset you choose in the morning can have a dramatic effect on how your day unfolds. This is also true with life. People and events will impact you and your life but the mindset you choose is something nobody can take away from you. Hopefully we can all choose happy. At least most of the time.

Wishing you a good day and hope you choose happy!  

Be sure to check out my webstore for Standfor, on until May 3!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. wow, gorgeous foto's! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig