Friday, 26 June 2015

Meet Me in the Summer

So happy that it is summer. Hard to believe the first day of summer was last week. June flew by. A little summer photo diary of some pics I have taken in the last two weeks. An annual staple at my parents' farm is kittens, too cute. So beautiful in the country with the lush shades of greens from trees, grass and plants. A few of these pics were taken in Stratford, Ontario. I had a date with mom last week and we decided to go there for lunch and window shopping. A lovely little town to visit.
I am excited for the weekend. I have the next 5 days off - woohoo! I will be going to the edm festival Digital Dreams here in Toronto this weekend. I went last year and had a blast. Hopefully this year will not disappoint.
Wishing you a great weekend. Happy Pride!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful pics! The 1st one is super! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. June really did fly by! Love these photos! The kitten is so cute!!! :D

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig