Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Oak + Fort + Summer

oak + fort, fashion, blog, style, noul
Hello! It has been months since my last outfit post (there was still snow on the ground, yikes). I threw my back out a couple of months ago which put me out of commission for a bit. But I am feeling much better. If you suffer from a bad back I recommend swimming. Meditating is also really good. Relaxes the mind and body. So much fun to take pictures again! Its also great that it is summer. Looking forward to what July and August have in store. Hope the sunny days stick around! 

I am in love with kimonos. I think I wear one every other day. They are so comfy and look great paired with just about anything. I recently purchased this particular one from one of my fave Canadian labels, Oak + Fort. I have raved about this label in the post here. This kimono is a great addition to my wardrobe. The chiffon fabric falls so nicely off the shoulders. Also loving the pale green colour. The dress is from Noul, Oak + Fort's sister label. Love the colour and cut of the dress. These two pieces are perfect for the summer. Oak + Fort, Noul, Aritzia.....I need to take a trip to Vancouver sometime! 

Wishing you a good day. Half way done the week! 
oak+fort, noul, fashion, blog, style, kimono
oak+fort, noul, fashion, blog, style, kimono
oak+fort, fashion, noul, style, blogoak+fort, noul, fashion, blog, style, kimono
Kimono: Oak + Fort  | Dress: Noul | Sandals: Marc Fisher | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
oak+fort, kimono, noul, fashion, style, blog
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. thats such a cool cape, i loved the look
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful piece! You look so chic and fresh!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kimono! It's gorgeous! The chiffon fabric and the colour just hands so beautifully. Perfect <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely place! new outfit post on my blog. hope you can visit mine again. thanks!

    Have a lovely day beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig