Monday, 6 July 2015

Flowie

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. The weather here in Toronto was lovely. I spent Sunday afternoon on a patio with a friend sipping on a glass of sangria, so nice. Hope this beautiful weather keeps up! 
Today I am featuring a recent purchase from a cool boutique on Queen West called Layover. If you live in Toronto I recommend you check it out. Great clothing and accessories. Also great customer service. 
This purse is designed by Flowie, a California-based label that has unique and fresh purses and accessories. I love the tree pattern of this purse. Each item is hand made in the Flowie studio in California. I love the style and light cotton fabric. Quite often purses are so heavy which is not good if you suffer from back pain. I was on the hunt for a light-weight purse and so glad I found one! I've been wearing it non-stop. A great print for all seasons. Love it!  

Wishing you a great start to the week!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. SUCH a cute bag! I love it! Love the pattern! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This print is wicked! I have never been to Layover. I must check it out! Thanks for the tip.

    xx Gabriella
    pastelsandpastries.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig