Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Gentle Fawn

Hello! Hope you are having a good week. I am showing my love for kimonos here yet again. I have said this before and I will say it again...I am in love with the kimono trend. Such a great addition to the current fashion scene. Also love the Canadian(!) label Gentle Fawn. They have such lovely pieces for summer. Especially loving this kimono. As soon as I tried it on I knew I was going to walk out of the store with it. Loving the breezy vibe and pretty pattern. It goes so well with a variety of colours. Perfect for summer!
These photos were taken in the beautiful town of Stratford. Had a day date with my mom and we chose this spot to snap a few pics. What a gorgeous background. Thanks Mom for taking my photos! 
Wishing you a good day. Half way to the weekend! 
Kimono: Gentle Fawn | Dress: Noul | Shoes: Ardene 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that kimono jacket on you! The floral print is beautiful and perfect for summer, and it also looks very nice against that solid color dress. Also, how nice of your mom to take your photos for you. I pretty much rely on my entire family for photos.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig