Monday, 27 July 2015

Marciano


Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. This dress was my big summer splurge. I bought it for Vegas. I love the print and colours. It falls beautifully. It was on sale so I decided to try it on. Love at first sight. It is comfy and fancy - what a great combo! Snapped these pics at the lovely Elm Hurst Inn in Ingersoll, Ontario. Went there last weekend for Sunday brunch with family. So good. Especially loving the orange juice and champagne. Wishing you a great week!

Dress: Marciano | Sandals: Marc Fisher | Sunglasses: Aldo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Love that your dress is that many colors. it really pops!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit

    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! When I saw this dress on my Instagram feed, I had to express my love for it. The colors are so beautiful and it's a maxi! Seriously, what is not to love about a maxi??

    By the way, I'd love for you to check out my new post :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! I like your dress and the place looks so refreshing to me
    xoxo
    www.thestyleberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig