Wednesday, 29 July 2015

The Venetian Las Vegas

On our last night in Vegas we decided to check out the Venetian hotel. This is one hotel I really wanted to see. I walked in with high expectations and was not disappointed! It is a mini Venice with canals and gondolas. It might sound cheesy but its actually very tasteful. The ceiling makes it feel like you are outside. If you ever go to Vegas be sure to give this hotel a visit. And bring your camera! 
Check out some great Vegas deals at Vegas.com
This is one of my favourite photos I took in Vegas. 
The gondoliers sang a little song at the end of the night, lovely to see and hear! 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. What a wanderful pictures! You have a fantastic blog:)
    Follow each other?
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Venetian is one of my favorite hotels in Vegas! It's always so pretty and it really makes me feel like I'm in Italy. You look amazing!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress made out of flowers is crazy beautiful!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back dear!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Aamzing photos.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig