Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Last Summer Dress

Hello! Hope you are having a good week. I had a four day weekend spent with friends and family. It has cooled down these past few days. It feels like fall is creeping in. On that note, here is my last summer dress for the season. I have raved about the Canadian label Gentle Fawn in the past (check out that post here). Love this dress. I bought it on sale months ago in anticipation for the summer. Its a great print and love the lace-like detailing in the back. I am excited for what Gentle Fawn has in store for the fall. Reading September issues of fashion magazines is getting me excited!  
gentle fawn
Dress: Gentle Fawn | Shoes: Ardene | Necklace: Little Burgundy | Bangles: Vintage from Mom
Have a great day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like your dress:) look lovely:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'Adore !
    Kiss, Léa,
    http://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig