Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Warby Parker #seesummerbetter


A classic summer staple is a hip and chic pair of sunglasses. Warby Parker launched their #seesummerbetter campaign this season and asked me to showcase some of my fun summer activities. It has been a great summer and here is a glimpse of what I have been up to. I went to Vegas in July with my sister and we had a blast. With the beautiful desert sun we were wearing our sunnies nonstop. I also went to the edm festivals Digital Dreams and Veld. What better place to sport a pair of sunglasses than a festival? And an essential part of my summer is chilling at my parents' place in southwestern Ontario, taking in the fields of green, flowers and country air. I chose some of my personal faves from Warby Parker that would be super stylish for my summer festivities. Especially digging the Winston frame in ginger lemonade...those babies are summer style all the way.

Warby Parker are all about slick design for a decent price. I have worn glasses since grade school. It's always great to come across a label that offer affordable glasses, especially for those that have to wear them. I would not get far without my glasses or contacts! Also noteworthy is that the label donates to a nonprofit organization, VisionSpring. The organization trains people in developing nations how to give eye exams and sell affordable glasses to their communities. Read more about their Buy a Pair, Give a Pair initiative here.

Check out Warby Parker: Twitter - Instagram - Facebook 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great post ang blog!

    follow?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to present all those magnificent shades!

    Greets from Greece :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig