Friday, 4 September 2015

Back in the Saddle

Hello! Hope you had a good week. I had the chance to get on a horse the other weekend. It's been a long time since I have ridden a horse. I forgot how much fun it is. I'm shown here on my parents' horse, Dusty, one of the most friendly animals I know. My sister snapped a few pics of me in action. Fun!
So looking forward to the weekend, TGIF! Going to celebrate my birthday (turning the big 3-0!) and my sister's birthday with family and friends. Happy Birthday Katie! Wishing you a good weekend! 
Have a great long weekend! 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hello, congratulations on the blog!
    I'm following you now.
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://www.morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, happy birthday!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful on that horse! I haven't been horseback riding in such a long time. I definitely miss it!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing shots!!! :D you look lovely! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, have a lovely week, and happy birthday to the both of you! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig