Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Frida Kahlo

I love Frida Kahlo. I think she is one of the most inspiring and beautiful women of this century. These images are from the exhibit at the Textile Museum, Frida Kahlo: Through the lens of Nickolas Muray. The show ended September 7 and I am so happy I got a chance to check it out. The exhibit showcased 50 portraits of the Mexican artist by Hungarian photographer Muray. There were also some traditional Mexican textiles and dress from the Museum's collection to compliment Frida's style and fashion in the portraits. The images really capture the depth and passion of the artist. Stunning portraits of a truly exceptional woman. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning! I wish I saw this exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cultural icon!! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog :)
    Happy Sunday! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post!!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig