Monday, 28 September 2015

Kimono Love

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. The weather here in Toronto has been wonderful, hard to believe it will be October on Thursday. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Another kimono here to add to my wardrobe. It has been perfect kimono weather and I have been taking advantage of that. 
Did anyone get a glimpse of the supermoon last night? It was too cloudy downtown so I did not get to see it. Better luck next time!
I have a day date with mom today and looking forward to it. Wishing you a good day!
Kimono: Urban Outfitters | Shirt: French Connection | Jeans: Club Monaco | Shoes: Shoe the Bear 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. gorgeous kimono for sure! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! <3 <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3 <3
    http://mirjanasmagicalcorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good kimono! They're so handy for dressing up an outfit! I managed to catch the supermoon although it wasn't too clear where I live

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like kimonos, they just add that something special to every outfit, by the way, I love your hair colour!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie,

    I´m your new follower on GFC :) Hope you follow me bach to support each other. If you are interested in follow in social media please let me know.

    Love your blog and your style! Very pretty! xo,

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
    Insta @cocojeansblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love having a date with my mum; nothing like a girl's day out. Loving your kimono, too, Sarah!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig