Monday, 21 September 2015

September Vibes

Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. It was lovely out this weekend but the fall temperatures are creeping in. Time for cover ups and booties. I went window shopping yesterday and there are some awesome boots out there now. It will be hard to narrow my selection but I definitely plan to buy a new pair for the season. I also want to get a trench coat, high boots and pretty much everything from Artizia. Wishing you a great week. Happy Monday! 
Dress: Anthropologie | Kimono & Hat: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Steve Madden | 
Necklace: Little Burgundy
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. u look super pretty, love the cape
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit

    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! beautiful dress and hat <3
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable outfit! I love the kimono with this dress!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look^^

    New post ☆
    If you follow my blog, I follow your blog too, write about it~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the boho feel of your look! Send some of your September vibes this way please! I'm tired of the heat in LA!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the kimono and hat!! great transition outfit to fall!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your kimono! Tights and boots are my some of my favourite things to wear in fall!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig