Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Adidas

adidas, minimum, fashion, ootd, toronto blog, style
I have always been a huge fan of Adidas. I remember (way) back in elementary and high school sporting the brand. I bought a pair of the gazelle style a couple of years ago and loved loved loved them. I walked in them all over Amsterdam and did not get a single blister. It was time for a new pair and I came across these bad boys at half off. Can't beat this classic style. I have been wearing them non-stop. They go with everything and are so comfortable! Hope you are having a good week. Wishing you a good day.  
adidas, minimum, fashion, ootd, toronto blog, style
adidas, minimum, fashion, ootd, toronto blog, style
Dress: Minimum | Shoes: Adidas
adidas, minimum, fashion, ootd, toronto blog, styleadidas, minimum, fashion, ootd, toronto blog, style, shoes

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful dress:) Very nice look:)
    kisses from Poland!

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a smart outfit
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual look

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably the best dress / sneaker ensemble I have seen before. I really don't normally like the look. I think it looks way too 60's but you've done it really elegantly and beautifully.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig