Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Mink Pink

Hello! Hope you are having a good week. It was Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend and I am still feeling puffy from all the food. Back to healthy eats this week! I saw the Martian, great movie. Definitely Oscar worthy. 
I bought this shirt-dress last season on a really good sale. It is from the Australian label MinkPink. Love their fun and flirty designs and colours. The weather has been lovely. Perfect weather for shirt-dresses, tights and booties. 
Happy Humpday! Go Jays Go!!
Dress: Mink Pink | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Call It Spring 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for nice comment on my blog.
    I follow you back.
    xoxo

    bekleveer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. I just bought a MinkPink maxi dress too and I am excited to get it!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig