Monday, 9 November 2015

Cuba

cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, travel, blog, photography
Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. I had a wonderful time in Cuba last week. The weather was lovely. I went with my good friend Charlene. Our four days were packed with beach, sand, touristy trips, and picture taking. Quite the place if you like to take pictures! I tried to capture as much as I could and I am happy with the results. Beautiful.
We stayed in Varadero which is a lovely area with gorgeous beaches. This is the touristy area of Cuba, many many resorts. We stayed at the Iberostar Laguna Azul which I highly recommend. Great service, right by the beach and plenty of rum!
I took a bunch of pics so expect more of Cuba in the next couple of weeks here on the blog. Have a great week!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. wow amazing pictures:)
    Have a nice week:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, I would love to go to Cuba

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me there!! Cuba looks amazing! You lucky fish!
    Cannot wait to get there one day xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig