Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Havana

cuba, travel, blog, photography
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog

cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog

cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
cuba, havana, photography, travel, blog
A local told me "you haven't been to Cuba until you've been to Havana". So I have officially been to Cuba! We took an afternoon tour of the city that also included the famous Tropicana show at night. The coolest thing I did on my trip was walk around Old Havana. It was an amazing experience to stroll down the narrow cobble stone streets and admire the architecture, people and culture. I could have spent way more time there but still neat to see even if only for a few hours. The tour ended with the lively and sexy Tropicana show. I highly recommend a visit to Havana if you ever go to Cuba. A city I would love to explore further.

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada. Lest we forget.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos. I have never been to Cuba, I would loveeee to go though

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! Looks like you had a grand adventure there :) Love the dress you wore! It's so festive for that place :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig